Saturday, October 1, 2011


THESE LAST TWO MONTHS HAVE BEEN AN EXCITING TIME FOR ME WITH MY ART!

I'm happy to announce the opening 
of a group Surrealist Show 
at the
Grand Opening of the 
Still Point Gallery in Martinez
This Friday, Oct 7 at 5pm - Midnight!


Three Bands, Food, Beer & Wine

I'd love to see you there!



724 Main St, Martinez, Ca 
Gallery Hours are:  
Tuesday - Saturday  10am - 5pm
Sunday  11am - 3pm  
(later or other hours by appointment)
Please call "Tuesday Aton" ( gallery owner) at  (925)  487-6674
StillPointGaallery@yahoo.com


LAST MONTH'S ABSTRACT ART SHOW at the Still Point Gallery looked great and received rave reviews.


Lastly, I had the surprise of my life, when Gil Patchett found me after 2 1/2 years of searching. He told me about the film he had taken of me and a painting I had forgotten I sold him 43 years ago. Imagine my shock when I finally saw the video and the painting! Suddenly, to reclaim a part of my life that had been forgotten.
 



Odyssey   Acrylics   1967

Thanks All for your enthusiastic support, 
Kynthia


No comments:

Post a Comment